Are you planned to go on a vacation trip to some different place ? Then Munnar is the best place in the whole India you can think of. Munnar is termed as the best tourist place in India. So you can choose Munnar for the best vacation.
Jessie holidays provide a best package to Munnar from Bangalore. This Munnar Holiday Tour from Bangalore is a 4 days and 3 nights package. So make a memorable moment with this package.
Pickup point : Towards the journey to Munnar from Bangalore at 8.30 pm & 10 pm the boarding will be at Kalsipalayam / Madiwala / Majestic / Bommanakalli on the KPN sleeper AC / SRS non-AC sleeper bus.
DAY 01- MUNNAR LOCAL SGHTSEEING :
At 10 am in the morning we reach Munnar. We check in at the hotel and have fresh up for 2 hours. After taking lunch we proceed to sight seeing the places like Blossom Park, Head Works Dam, Pothamedu View Point, AttuKad Water Falls and Spice Plantation. We stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 – MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING :
Next day morning we proceed to visit the famous places of Munnar for full day. We cover places like Photo Point, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Madupetty Dam/Lake, Dtpc boating, Elephant Arrival Spot, Cinema Shooting Point, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Top Station and Tea Museum. The stay will be at the hotel.
DAY 03 – MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:
In the 3rd day morning we proceed to visit Eravikulam National park, Vaguvarai view, Lakkam waterfalls, Sandal wood falls and come back to Munnar hotel for the stay.
DAY 04 – MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING & BACK TO BANGALORE:
In the morning we check out from the hotel and visit Valara waterfalls and go to the market for shopping. After lunch in Munnar at 3.30 pm we depart to Munnar- Bangalore bus station for the onward journey.
Note : Munnar to Bangalore bus will be boarding at 4pm at Munnar Bus Station through Kpn Sleeper A/c Bus or SRS Non A/c Sleeper Bus for the journey to Bangalore. We arrive at Bangalore in the next day morning at 6 am.
Package Includes :
- Accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights.
- Meal plan as stated in the itinerary.
- All bus tickets from Bangalore to Munnar and Munnar to Bangalore in both AC and non-Ac coaches.
- All sight seeing transfers by cab mentioned in the itinerary.
- All pick up and drop trip.
- All the expenses of toll, car parking, driver beta & fuel costs.
Package does not Includes :
- The meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry fees in the park and other places.
- Expenses which are personal such as porterage, tips, laundry, telephone bills.