Munnar is the everyone’s favourite tourist destination in South India. Munnar is a place of hill station, lush greenery fields, attractive parks, mountain peaks, wild life places etc., Munnar is especially suited to the honeymoon couples for the natural scenic beauty of Munnar.
Jessie holidays provides you with the attractive honeymoon packages. Munnar Honeymoon tour package from Bangalore is the 5 days and 4 nights package. This is the most beneficial package and it gives very enjoyable tour at low prices.
DAY 01 MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING :
At 10 am in the morning we reach Munnar. We check in at the hotel and have fresh up for 2 hours. After taking lunch we proceed to sight seeing the places like Blossom Park, Head Works Dam, Pothamedu View Point AttuKad Water Falls ,Spice Plantation, and Eravikulam National Park. We stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING :
Next day morning we proceed to visit the famous places of Munnar for full day. We cover places like Photo Point, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Madupetty Dam/Lake, Dtpc boating, Elephant Arrival Spot, Cinema Shooting Point, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Top Station and Tea Museum. The stay will be at the hotel.
DAY 03 MUNNAR TO THEKKADY :
In the next day morning we proceed to Thekkady by visiting Gap view, Powerhouse waterfalls, aniyerangal dam, a scenic journey through the spice plantations and open grasslands lined with spectacular water falls during the journey. After arrival we check into the hotel for refreshing and relaxation. After fresh up we proceed to the half day tour to Thekkady. A boat safari on th Periyar lake through Periyar tiger reserve will be a treat to your eyes by seeing th exotic wild life habitat and a visit to the Spice plantation. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Thekkady.
DAY 04 – THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY :
In the next day, we take our tour to a charming village called Alleppey on the Vembanadu Lake. This place is best known for the alluring back waters, swaying palms and floating houseboats. Through the 5 hour trip to Alleppey we enjoy the natural scenic beauty of the paddy fields. On the arrival to Alleppey we check in at the House boat in Kerala. The lunch will be at the House boat. We crawl through the unique web of lakes, lagoons, canals and river, snake Boat, Paddy Field and Kuttanadan Region and enjoy the spectacular sunset. The overnight stay will be at the House boat at the side of the lake.
Our Exclusive : Backwater Sunset Cruise on Vembanadu Lake (Kerala Back Water) & over night halt at houseboat.
DAY 05 – ALLEPPEY to COCHIN :
In the morning we check out from the House boat and visit Alleppey beach and proceed to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway station for the onward journey.
Package Includes :
- Accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights.
- Complimentary breakfast in Munnar, Thekkady & Alleppey boat house. Breakfast, lunch, Candle light dinner & flower bed included.
- All bus tickets from Bangalore to Munnar and Munnar to Bangalore in both AC and non-A coaches.
- All sight seeing transfers by cab mentioned in the itinerary.
- All pick up and drop trip.
- All the expenses of toll, car parking, driver beta & fuel costs.
Package does not Includes :
- The meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry fees in the park and other places.
- Expenses which are personal such as porterage, tips, laundry, telephone bills.
House Boat :
- The house boat check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 9 am.
- House boats are exclusive for single or shared and double bed house boat use.
- House boats are guided by the navigator and cook.
- Meal plan will be in Kerala / South India. If any other cuisine is preferred tell us in advance.